Auto Insurance America has been selling quality auto insurance at an affordable rate for over 40 years. Fully licensed and registered across three states, Auto Insurance America serves thousands of customers across the Southwest region. Their strong relationships with local agents brings years of experience and knowledge straight to you. If you’d rather speak to someone in person, their agents are conveniently located across Nevada and New Mexico.
They specialize in non-standard insurance, which means that they won’t shy away from a couple of tickets. Their broad range of coverages allows them to cover you whether you just want minimum limits or if you’ve had a checkered driving history.
Auto Insurance America aims to make your experience with them as easy as possible. You can pay your bill online 24/7, or choose to go to a location near you – some even have a drive-thru window! Their flexible payment options account for those times when your cash supply is running a little low. You can speak to an Auto Insurance America representative to pay simply what can afford this month.
Policyholders can login to their own secure online portal to manage their insurance policy. If you’re in a hurry, you can also make a quick payment online 24/7 – no login required! When you’re on the go, policyholders can also download their free mobile app. Then you can carry your ID cards around with you, no need to worry about finding pieces of paper.
Auto Insurance America’s Available Discounts:
- Online: Get a 5% disount for quoting online
- Homeowners: If you own your home or condo, you can get a discount
- Prior Insurance: If you can prove your insurance is all up to date, then you could qualify for a discount
- Safe Driver: Get a discount if you’re accident free
- Drive less pay less: Low mileage drivers can get up to 50% off their premium
- AARP: Prove you’re a member and lower your premium straight away
Why choose Auto Insurance America?
- They have a range of discounts available to ensure you’re getting their best price
- If you’ve got a less than perfect driving record, Auto Insurance America could be a great option
- Flexible payments allow you to pay more or less each month depending on your cash flow
Did you know...?
- Their headquarters are in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Auto Insurance America has a B++ (Good) rating from A.M. Best
- Their claims line is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week