Dairyland Insurance Company was formed in 1953 by Stuart Struck, a University of Wisconsin-Madison professor. Struck wanted to provide insurance for drivers who had trouble finding insurance because of their driving record. In 1966, Dairyland was bought by The Sentry Insurance Group based in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. Sentry Insurance Group brought over 100 years of experience to the table and serves policyholders across the United States.
Their car insurance coverage is for customers who haven’t had insurance before or have a less than perfect driving and payment history. Dairyland’s ethos is that cheap should be how much you pay and shouldn’t reflect the quality of your policy. Their competitive pricing doesn’t mean that they’ve skimped on coverage and service. Policyholders can get liability, physical damage coverage, and uninsured motorist protection. If you want additional peace of mind, you can add towing or rental as well as additional coverage for any special equipment installed in your vehicle.
Dairyland offers coverage to drivers who may struggle to find insurance elsewhere. Teenage or newly qualified drivers are welcome so that you can start racking up your experience on the road. Non-owner policies are also available with Dairyland, covering you if you drive a vehicle not owned by you.
Dairyland has its own free mobile app available in the App Store or on Google Play. Through the app, you can make payments, view your account information and carry your ID card – no more searching through piles of paper. Policyholders can also set text or email reminders to pay their bill, so you won’t miss a payment.
Dairyland’s Available Discounts:
- Multi-car: Insure more than one car with Dairyland and save
- Advanced quote: Quote at least 7 days before your policy’s effective date for a quick discount
- Payment frequency: Pay annually or quarterly and you could get a discount
- Previous insurance: If you have at least 6 months of previous coverage, you could save
- Homeowners: Own your home? Get a discount when insuring with Dairyland
- Anti-theft devices: If your car has a tracker or alarm then you could qualify for cheaper premiums
Dairyland Insurance Customer Reviews:
“They were located in a convenient location to my job as well as my residence. I was given a reminder a couple of days ahead of time before my payment was due. They knew me on a first-time basis, were very friendly, and gave me many different options with different plans.”
“Straight forward company – no games or gimmicks.”
“Helpful reminders about paying insurance so it doesn’t expire, great rates.”
Why choose Dairyland Auto Insurance?
- They offer expert help with financial responsibility filings if needed
- Bilingual agents are available – as well as a Spanish version of their online portal
- 24/7 claims support is available every day of the year
Did you know...?
- They’re among the strongest companies, holding an A+ rating from A.M Best company since 1990
- Online payment options and access to your policy information whenever you need it
- Dairyland also offers motorcycle coverage, which can be customized to fit each rider’s needs