Taking a fresh approach to insurance, Commonwealth opened its doors in 2010. Car insurance has a reputation for being expensive, but Commonwealth believes that insurance should be available to everyone. Regardless of your social or financial status.
They understand that what may be perfect for one person, may not suit another, which is why their agents will work with you to find a policy that suits your needs and your budget. They have local claims adjusters across Arizona, so that you can get your claim resolved quickly and efficiently.
Do you moonlight as a Lyft driver? Maybe switch your Uber on to carry passengers a few nights a week? They offer Commonwealth Rideshare, so that you can get insured for those trips as an addition to your regular Commonwealth policy. Compare prices on Compare.com and then speak to your Commonwealth agent about adding this endorsement.
Commonwealth work closely with many charities across Arizona. Whether they’re building a house with Habitat for Humanity or donating blood with the Red Cross, they give back to the community.
Why choose Commonwealth Casualty Auto Insurance?
- They offer a range of coverages, including rental and towing
- Policyholders can easily make a payment online, any time – day or night
- Safe drivers can take advantage of their vanishing deductible program
Did you know...?
- Policyholders can sign up from automatic payments – saving you money and time
- Ridesharing coverage is available for Uber and Lyft drivers
- Commonwealth are partnered with the Arizona Diamondbacks, their local baseball team