First established in 1920, First Chicago Insurance was originally founded as a mutual insurance company intended to provide insurance coverage for the Chicago District Ice Association’s horses and wagons. While still based in their home state, Illinois, they have since expanded to offer insurance in other states. Over the years, they have continued to provide customers with the same quality service, personal care, and maintained the ‘easy to do business with’ attitude that their customers have come to expect. As they approach their centenary, First Chicago Insurance continues to innovate in order to best support their customers needs.
Why choose First Chicago Insurance?
- They offer a wide range of discounts, assuring that drivers are given their most competitive rate, based on their individual driving habits
- First Chicago Insurance maintain claims reporting availability 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Their customers are as diverse as their headquartered city of Chicago; ranging from those with 20 years of accident-free driving, to those who are first time buyers
Did you know...?
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau since March 1983 with an A rating
- They have grown an average of 15% per year in their auto insurance writings over the past 5 years
- First Chicago Insurance have had only 5 presidents throughout their near 100 years in the insurance industry