¿Por qué escoger First Chicago Seguros de Auto?
- They offer a wide range of discounts, ensuring that drivers receive a more competitive price, based on their individual driving habits.
- First Chicago Insurance keeps claims and reports available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Its clients are as diverse as its headquarters in the city of Chicago; Ranging from 20 years of accident-free driving? And for those who are buyers for the first time?
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau since March 1983 with a rating of 10
- They have grown an average of 15% per year in their auto insurance briefs in the last 5 years
- First Chicago Insurance has had only 5 presidents throughout its almost 100 years in the insurance industry
- To view this page in English, click here
- Customer Service: 888-262-8864
- Claims: 888-262-8864
- First Chicago, 6640 S Cicero Avenue, Bedford Park, Chicago, IL 60638
It was established in 1920, First Chicago Insurance was originally founded as a mutual insurance company to provide insurance coverage for horses and wagons of the Chicago District Ice Association. While still in their home state, Illinois, they have since expanded to offer insurance in other states. Over the years, they have continued to provide customers with the same quality service, personal care and maintain the ‘easy to do business with’ attitude that their customers have come to expect. Now that it is approaching its centenary, First Chicago Insurance continues to innovate in order to offer better support to the needs of its customers.