Founded in March of 1981, Topa Insurance was originally called Universal Security Insurance Company and was formerly owned by Sperry and Hutchinson (S&H Green Stamps). In December 1984, it was acquired by John E. Anderson and its name was changed to Topa Insurance Company. Today, they are based in Los Angeles, California and have achieved a rating of A- from A.M. Best, the insurance industry’s leading financial rating authority.
Why choose Topa Insurance?
- There are a range of discounts available, including multi-car and good driver
- Optional roadside assistance is available for added peace of mind
- You can buy online through compare.com, to make things as quick and easy as possible
Did you know...?
- Topa Insurance have a rating of A- from A.M. Best
- They can boast over 30 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Multi-State Insurance underwrites a portion of Topa’s business, combining Topa’s experience and Multi-State’s dedicated customer service