Why choose Topa Insurance?
- They have more than 30 years of experience in the insurance industry
- Topa Insurance has an AM Best rating of A-, based on their financial strength
- In 2017-18, Topa upgraded all of its systems to make sure that they can give their customers the best experience
Did you know...?
- Employees are given time off to give back to the community, supporting local charities
- Topa Insurance was officially certified as an excellent workplace by Great Place to Work® in 2017
- Topa’s mission is to always ‘do the right thing’
- Customer Service: 818-466-5900
- Claims: 877-353-8672
- Roadside Assistance: 855-894-0833
- 24025 Park Sorrento, Suite 300, Calabasas CA 91302
- [email protected]
Founded in March of 1981, Topa Insurance was originally called Universal Security Insurance Company and was formerly owned by Sperry and Hutchinson (S&H Green Stamps). In December 1984, it was acquired by John E. Anderson and its name was changed to Topa Insurance Company.
Today, they are based in Calabasas, California and have achieved a rating of A- from A.M. Best, the insurance industry’s leading financial rating authority. They are a small company of less than 70 staff, which means that they can give you the focused attention that you need.
Topa writes auto insurance through Multi-State Insurance, providing agents with solid insurance businesses to provide for their customers. Customers can take advantage of Multi-state’s online portal. Once logged in, you can make a payment and access your policy information. You can also sign up for automatic payments so that you don’t have to worry about missing a payment.
The president of Topa Insurance, John E. Donahue, ensures that Topa’s staff are always focused on the customer. So much so, that he has posted his direct line and cell phone number to Topa’s website so that he is always held accountable.
Topa Insurance Auto Insurance Discounts:
- Multi-car: Insure more than one vehicle with Topa Insurance and you could save
- Good driver: If you’re claim free, you can take advantage of a cheaper premium