Carnegie General Insurance Agency has been in the insurance business since 1988. Over the years, they’ve become a growing presence in the insurance industry, insuring Californians for more than 30 years. Their senior management team averages 24 years of insurance experience each, so that you can be sure you’re in safe hands.
They employ Platinum Claims Services Inc. to handle their customers’ claims. This ensures that they are handled by experts that handle claims day-in, day-out. Platinum Claims has a mantra to ‘do the right thing’, so that the customer truly is always put first.
Carnegie General specializes in non-standard coverage, but that doesn’t mean non-standard service. They attribute their success to their focus on excellent customer service, offering low down-payments and a range of payment options to suit your budget. If you just need a quick update on your policy, you can call their 24-hour automated customer service line. There are also Spanish speaking representatives that you may talk to.
Policyholders have access to their own portal so that they can access their information anytime – day or night. Easily sign your documents using DocuSign, so that you can get instant proof of insurance without having to schlep to the post office. There is also a range of payment options; you can pay by phone, online, credit card or through checking account sweeps. Say goodbye to missing a payment ever again!
Why choose Carnegie General Insurance Agency?
- Rated A- by the Better Business Bureau based on the length of time they’ve been operating and the complaint resolution
- Fully licensed to sell insurance across their states, including California and Texas
- With advanced technology, you can make easy payments and sign documents electronically
Did you know...?
- They won the 2016 AAMGA Service to Your Community Award for their commitment to training guide dogs over the past 10 years
- Carnegie General is a part of the Six Smith Family Inc.
- Their headquarters are based in Newbury Park, California