Why choose Freedom National Auto Insurance?
- Every customer gets their own online portal to access their policy details 24/7
- Low down payments are available to suit your budget
- Coverage is available for international licenses
Did you know...?
- Contact them in a variety of ways, including online chat, Facebook and Twitter
- They’re accredited with the Better Business Bureau, with a rating of A+
- Freedom National have been in business for over 15 years
- Versión en Español
- Customer Service: 888-542-4222
- Claims: 888-542-4222
- Roadside Assistance: 800-338-2680
- 8855 Research Dr., Irvine, CA 92618
- [email protected]
First established in 1999, Freedom National provides auto insurance coverage for drivers no matter their history. Whether you’ve got a claim-free record or you’ve racked up a few tickets, they have a plan to suit you. Plus, the Newport Beach-based insurer will even file your SR-22 for you.
Freedom National combines innovative technology with old-fashioned customer service. They train their staff to put the customer first; listening to their needs and finding the best coverage to suit them, not the agents’ sales target.
When it comes to convenience, they have you covered. Not only do they provide immediate coverage to meet your needs right now, but their online portal provides an easy way for you to view and print off ID cards. Also, their e-signature service allows you to complete your quote and buy a policy within minutes. You can even make changes to your policy and view your payment history online.
If you have to file a claim you can do so on the phone 24/7. Speak Spanish? Bilingual customer service and claims agents are available to answer your questions in either Spanish or English.
When it’s time to make a payment, you can choose from a variety of payment methods. Pay by debit or credit card or through your checking account. You can also pay online, by mail or phone.
If you’d rather check making a payment off your list when you’re out of the house, you can visit any Western Union location and pay in cash.
Freedom National Car Insurance Coverage Options
As you shop around for the right insurer, it’s critical the company you choose offers the coverage you need. Luckily, Freedom National Car Insurance provides a wide variety of coverage options.
Here are the insurance options offered by Freedom National:
- Bodily injury liability
- Property damage liability
- Collision coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist protection
- Rental reimbursement coverage
- Towing coverage
- Medical payments or PIP coverage, in some states
The suite of coverage options means you can easily choose a policy that offers enough protection to fit your insurance needs and your budget.
Freedom National Car Insurance Pros and Cons
When it comes to insurance companies, there are always advantages and disadvantages to consider. Here’s what you need to know about Freedom National’s insurance products.
Freedom National Car Insurance Advantages
Let’s start with the things you’ll love:
- Discount available: They offer a range of discounts so you can save on your premium by being a good driver, paying for your policy in full among many other options.
- Works with high-risk drivers: If you have to file an SR-22, they won’t turn you away.
- Complete quote online: You can get your auto insurance quote and finalize your policy completely online without having to speak to a live insurance agent. Talk about convenience!
- Highly rated: Freedom National has earned 4.5 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot and an A+ accreditation through the Better Business Bureau.
Freedom National Car Insurance Disadvantages
The primary downside of Freedom National is they only service drivers in California, Arizona, Georgia and Utah.
If you live outside of these 4 states you’ll have to look elsewhere for auto insurance.
Is Freedom National Car Insurance Right For You?
Freedom National Car insurance is a good choice for drivers no matter their background, but they’re especially forgiving for high risk drivers. Since many carriers won’t work with you at all depending on your driving history, the fact that Freedom National is willing to provide reasonable rates to drivers with mistakes in their past is a big deal.
Even if you think that Freedom National is a great fit, take the time to compare rates. Although Freedom National offers competitive rates, you might be able to lock in a better deal through another insurance company.
We can make the process of comparison shopping painless! Start by entering your zip code in our auto insurance comparison tool to sort through the best rates in a matter of minutes.
Get your car insurance quotes
Get your car insurance quotes
Freedom National’s Discounts
Freedom National offers competitive rates, but you can save even more by taking advantage of one of their auto insurance discounts.
- Multi-car: Insure two or more cars with Freedom National and you could save
- EFT: Set up automatic payments and get a discount
- Good driver: Accident free? Get rewarded with a cheaper premium
- Paid in full: Pay your premium all at once and take advantage of this discount
Freedom National Frequently Asked Questions
Is Freedom National legit?
Yes, Freedom National is a legitimate car insurance provider. The company is known to offer affordable car insurance to drivers in California, Arizona, Georgia, and Utah.
Does Freedom National Insurance work with high-risk drivers?
Yes, Freedom National is willing to work with drivers that other insurance companies won’t. Whether you are a young driver or have some mistakes on your driving record, you’re unlikely to be turned away.
Is Freedom National car insurance good?
Freedom National has been in the insurance business for over 20 years. During that time, they’ve earned a good reputation by meeting its customers’ needs. Specifically, they offer high-risk drivers a painless experience for procuring an SR-22 form.
Of course, your experience might vary. But in general, you should expect a positive experience when you work with Freedom National.