Originally founded in 1954, Western General started life as a Managing General Agency before creating the Western General Insurance Company in 1971. They were then certified by the California Department of Insurance in 1973 and have since built a strong network of over 3,000 insurance agents across the country. They specialize in drivers who have had trouble qualifying for insurance through the usual routes, accepting most risks including drivers with a history of DUIs, accidents or tickets.
Why choose Western General Auto Insurance?
- You can report a claim 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- Policyholders can create their own online portal to make a payment at any time
- Policies are managed through Oasis Insurance Agency
Did you know...?
- Western General has been family-owned and operated since 1971
- Headquartered in Calabasas, California
- They have partnered with more than 3,000 independent agents