Toyota Camry Car Insurance
Want a quote? Compare Toyota Camry car insurance prices for free.
The Toyota Camry is a staple on American roads. On your trip to the grocery store, commute home from work or looking around your neighborhood: you’re almost sure to see one. Toyota sells around 400,000 Camrys a year in the US, making it the best-selling passenger car in the US for over 15 years.
Toyota Camry Quick Facts
- The first Toyota Camry rolled off the assembly line in 1982
- 90% of all Camrys sold over the last 15 years are still on the road
- One of only 3 Generation-6 Sprint Cup cars currently competing in NASCAR
- Rated 4.7 out of 5 stars according to Cars.com
The Toyota Camry is much loved by Americans and also by critics. U.S. News & World Report rated it #1 in Midsize cars category. Car and Driver rated it 4/5 and Kelley Blue Book gave it a 9.3/10 based on its reliability. It also won:
- U.S. News & World Report 2018 Best midsize car for the money
- U.S. News & World Report 2018 Best midsize car for families
- IIHS Top Safety Pick + 2018
- NHTSA 5-star overall safety rating 2018
Toyota Camry Safety Info
The 2018 Toyota Camry is a top safety pick plus from Insurance Institute for Highway Institute (IIHS). Examiners look at results on small and moderate overlap front test results, side impact test results, roof strength test results and rear crash protection/head restraint ratings. All of which are important to car insurance companies, who want to minimize the risk of injuries in a crash.
Safer cars benefit from lower insurance premiums, which is great news for all the millions of Camry owners out there. The best way to ensure you’re getting the cheapest price and best coverage is to compare rates side by side. Use Compare.com for free and compare Toyota Camry car insurance prices today!